Funny Animal Pictures - Daily Funny Stuffs

New Posts

Funny Animal Pictures

Here we Present to you some of the best funny animals Pictures & Some jokes after each picture.

Teacher: What is dowry ..?
Student: When a boy is ready to withstand a girl for a lifetime.
Then the incentive amount given to him in return is called dowry.🤣🤣


A fly got married to a mosquito..
Next day the fly cried badly...
The fly's sister asked: "what happened?"
Fly replied: "yesterday night,I switched on the mosquito killer! and your brother-in-law died!!"
🤣🤣
A blonde and a redhead have a ranch. They have just lost their bull. The women need to buy another but only have $500. The redhead tells the blonde, "I will go to the market and see if I can find one for under that amount. If I can, I will send you a telegram." She goes to the market and finds one for $499. Having only one dollar left, she goes to the telegraph office and finds out that it costs one dollar per word. She is stumped on how to tell the blonde to bring the truck and trailer. Finally, she tells the telegraph operator to send the word "comfortable." Skeptical, the operator asks, "How will she know to come with the trailer from just that word?" The redhead replies, "She's a blonde so she reads slowly: 'Come for a bull.'"


A man walks into a shop and sees a cute little dog. He asks the shopkeeper, "Does your dog bite?"
The shopkeeper says, "No, my dog does not bite."
"I thought you said your dog does not bite..!"
The man tries to pet the dog and the dog bites him. "Ouch..!" He says,
The shopkeeper replies, "That is not my dog..!"
A boy is selling fish on a corner. To get his customers' attention, he is yelling, "Dam fish for sale! Get your dam fish here!" A pastor hears this and asks, "Why are you calling them 'dam fish.'" The boy responds, "Because I caught these fish at the local dam." The pastor buys a couple fish, takes them home to his wife, and asks her to cook the dam fish. The wife responds surprised, "I didn't know it was acceptable for a preacher to speak that way." He explains to her why they are dammed fish. Later at the dinner table, he asks his son to pass the dam fish. He responds, "That's the spirit, Dad! Now pass the f*cking potatoes!"


Two Tigers were resting under a tree..
Suddenly a RABBIT passed very fast
"What was that..?"
Tiger could not make out & asked
2nd Tiger smiled and said :
.
.
Fast Food.
.
.
Husband and wife are fighting with each other...
Husband: "what, do you mean,your mother suggested you not to marry me?"
Wife: "Yes, it was like that!"
gringringrin
Husband: "Oh, God! I was so wrong about that innocent lady!!"
Wife: I hate the beggar
who came yesterday
Wife: i gave him food yesterday and today he gifted me a
Husband: why...??
book titled "how to cook"..!
Husband and wife were going somewhere....
A beggar appeared in front of them and said: "Oh! beautiful lady, please give this blind beggar some money!"
Husband looked at his wife and said: "he is really blind, give him a dollar!!"
Peter: it seems my wife is not faithful to me, she is cheating on me..!
Simon : Why you feel so?
Peter : Yesterday, she arrived home late, I asked, where were you..? and she said, I was at Julie's home..!
Whereas, its me who was at Julie's home yesterday..!
Wife: "I will die!"
Husband: "I will also die!"
Wife: "why, you will die?"
Husband: "because, I can't bear so much happiness!!

Husband : Why has the Govt. fixed voting age 18 years and marriage age 21 years..?
Wife : Because Govt. know that to handle the country is easy then to handle a wife

Husband: "yesterday, a girl came to me in my dream,wow!what a beautiful girl she was!"
Wife: "she must have come alone!"
Husband: yes, she was alone,"how do you know?"
Wife: "because, his husband was in my dream!!"

Wife : Dear, this computer is not working as per my Command..
.
.
Husband : Darling ..it's a computer not a husband..!!


Husband throwing knives on wifes picture.
All were missing the target.!
Wife : Hi, what are you doing.?
Suddenly he received call from her
His honest reply,"MISSING YOU"