Best Fitness Inspirational Quotes Pictures Morning - Daily Funny Stuffs

New Posts

Best Fitness Inspirational Quotes Pictures Morning

Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live.


 The hard part Isn't getting your body in shape.
The hard part is getting your mind in space.

 Fitness is not about being better than someone else. It's about being better than you used to be.

 No pain. No gain. Shut up and Train.

 The pain you feel today, Will be the strength you feel tomorrow.


 There is no shortcut. It takes time to build a better, Stronger version of yourself.

 Once you see results, It becomes an addiction.


 Don't expect to see a change if you don't make one.


 I exercise because somehow completely exhausting my self is the most relaxing Part of my Day.


 Push harder than yesterday if you want a different tomorrow.

 Life has Its ups and downs. We call them Squats.


 I already know what giving up feels like.
I want to see what happens if I don't.


 Small progress is still progress.


 Three months from now, You will thank yourself.


 The only bad workout is the one that didn't happen.


 You don't have to go fast.
You just have to go.


 At first, they'll ask WHY? You are doing it.
Later they'll ask How? You do it.


 Keep your squats low and your standards high.


 A little progress each day adds up to big results.

 Remember when your body is hungry, It wants Nutrients, not Calories.


 Your body can stand almost Anything. It's your mind that you have to convince.


 Losing weight is hard. Being overweight is hard. Choose your hard.


 I was sad but then I drank coffee and lifted weights I feel better now.